Space Fighters Revolution Space Fighters Revolution

excellent

nice job man, kept me busy for a while, but I didn't really know if I was progressing or not. I just kept playing, and after 15 minutes of fighting those red space ships I felt as though it was pointless in playing the game. Perhaps if you made stages, that would flash on screen to let you know how far you got... Idunno, not much i can flame on this game because its just flash. Very nicely done otherwise and keep up the good work!

Nemo responds:

Thanks for the review! I hope you don't mind me using your music in the game... I guess I should have asked first. It probably would have been smart to put a level flasher in there somewhere. I didn't think to do that at all, even though I did it in the first one. I'm glad you liked it though. Thanks again for the review and the kick ass music.

Circle It Circle It

meh

judging by your lack up uploaded material i'd say you're somewhat new to newgrounds. I don't know if you've been at it long before newgrounds but its ok. You definately could do better. Perhaps if you had dots that you wern't allowed to touch, or made it so the circle was easier to complete, then it would start to be interesting. I also agree that you should try this again. get a few people to testplay it before you upload it. Keep at it.

PS The music was AMAZING

kdb003 responds:

im not really new just lazy. thanks for the review.