[Porcelain] {Preview} [Porcelain] {Preview}

Pretty good, strange choice of sound fx.

I can see this playing on shoutcast radio. Good job for the most part, though the middle I kinda lost interest. The noises were kinda strange, but I really liked that echoey syko plucked thing you had, that was money.

teddygram responds:

Yeah, I'm not crazy about that synth that comes in around 2:00, but I'm still workin on it. Thanks for the review though, glad to hear your opinion.

Popcorn [EON Remix] Popcorn [EON Remix]

Cool

cool. Yeah like the other guy said, I really like how you played it in reverse. Its cool how it turned out so well.

§Zeth§ War of souls §Zeth§ War of souls

Pretty sweet!

This is pretty sweet, reminded me a lot of Mechwarrior, how lame am I?

A lot of diveristy and the only repetition I felt was noticable was the main orchestra thing, but it wasn't too bad.

Keep up the good work!

XGM-Zeth responds:

Well; Since you actually did review my stuff, And found a general use for it.
Not lame at all mr. Carcase.

Well, I tried to keep it diverse, but I'd also like it to stick with a main pattern, so people would remember it.
Thanks for reviewing, Always a pleasure !

-Zeth

v-m_-_the_v_outbreak_final v-m_-_the_v_outbreak_final

christ

your music is energetic as it is your reviews.

very original and sexy btw. Keep em coming

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

Hey man thanks man for your Viewtiful review I thought that I never was gonna get anymore reviews! You made me feel better! I really love getting reviews good or bad doesn't matter! Hey man gotta go thanks man for the V review! bye gotta go!^_^

V-M

Megaman 3 remix Megaman 3 remix

zoop

Its ok, I think it could be better though. I agree that the beat needs a little bit more oomf. The synths are very well layed out.

The first and most immediate problem I had with the song was it sounded like it was clipping. Try lowering the main volume of the song in your music program.

ELM4 MIX ELM4 MIX

STOP FAKING

I'm not even pretending this is yours. Almost everything you have posted is SOMEONE ELSE'S HARD WORK AND CREATIVITY. You are NOT DJ Redlight, And you did not create this song either.

A: Anyone can go look her up on google and checkout what websites she posts her music at.
D: She has remade almost every song from doom which sounds EXACTLY like yours.
E: You even said yourself about this in the description song "Something originial this time."

Don't even speak. I want everyone to rate this and ALL of his other music as stolen BECAUSE IT IS. DJ REDLIGHT Emailed newgrounds and they havn't done anything about it yet because they need more people to SPEAK UP.

ninboy90 responds:

Get out or be out.What do you want.

Doom 2 Remix Doom 2 Remix

jajajajajajaja go away

Doom E2M2 Doom E2M2

ninboy90 responds:

I'm living the good life right now so I could care less what happens to this page because...well you don't need to know.Peace

Doom 1 Victory Doom 1 Victory

stolen

yeah so several other people think you stole things from other DJ's, and I am going to conclude that you have stolen almost every single one of DJ Redlight's DOOM Remixes.

good day.

ninboy90 responds:

I am DJ redlight idiot.I go to many doom fan sites and even post wads.

Doom 1 Level 2 Mix Doom 1 Level 2 Mix

ARE YOU DJ REDLIGHT!?

DJ Redlight made this exact song as well as EVERY OTHER DOOM SONG YOU HAVE POSTED. Unless you are DJ Redlight this is going to be reported as stolen.

Otherwise, this is a totally awsome song!

everyone check out OC remix for Dj Redlight's Remixes of the entire Doom Soundtrack.

Of course I am.I go to Doomworld and Newdoom.com almost everyday.Thanks